A disposal of a residential property will be liable to Capital Gains Tax if the property is sold, gifted or transferred to someone else, other than your spouse or civil partner.

HMRC’s new reporting obligations for reporting a disposal and requirement to pay any CGT owing within 60 days using their digital UK Property Service can be a daunting prospect. For UK and non-UK residents the rules are different and we can help you navigate your way through your reporting obligations and take the stress out of the process for you.